Duranno Ministry is the leading Christian publishing company in Korea. We are preparing to launch a new English children’s devotional magazine and are looking for a faithful, mission-minded editor to join our team.
As a part of the English arm for the Living Life Global Team, you will be the main editor and contact person for a new children’s devotional magazine that will be launched later this year.
This magazine will be a fun and creative devotional tool aimed at teaching the Word of God to children, and helping their spiritual growth. The English version will be largely based on the Korean children’s devotional “예수님이 좋아요” (http://www.duranno.com/yejo/), and you will be responsible for developing a new version of this magazine that is suitable for English-speaking readers around the world.
Estimated start date: June 1, 2015
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the content of each issue
- Editing and proofreading content
- Cross-checking Korean-English translations
- Managing translators and writers
- Some light Korean-English translation work
- Responding to reader comments and emails
- A committed follower of Christ
- Native English speaker
- Excellent written communication skills
- Intermediate level Korean or higher (the role includes working closely with a Korean designer)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in editing preferred
- Experience with children’s ministry helpful
- Must be able to work without visa sponsorship
To apply, please send the following documents in English to email@example.com
- Resume (★download a file)
- Cover letter including self-introduction (1 page)
- Testimony (1 page)
※ 서류는 첨부된 자사양식으로 한글로 1부, 영문으로 1부 작성해서 2부를 각각 점부해 주시기 바랍니다.
※ 제출하신 서류는 일체 반환되지 않습니다.